If you had any doubt The Weeknd and Justin Bieber were feuding, doubt no more.
The Weeknd has joined forces with rapper NAV on a new single titled "Some Way".
The Weeknd has been on Justin Bieber's tongue a lot lately since he's begun dating Bieber's ex, Selena Gomez, and many believe some of the latest song's lyrics are a clap-back at the popstar.
Is The Weeknd taking it to the bedroom?
The Weeknd provided guest vocals on the song, and fans quickly discovered that he might be talking to someone in particular.
"I think your girl, think your girl, fell in love with me", he sings.
Recording artist Justin Bieber performs onstage during the 2016 Billboard Music Awards at T-Mobile Arena on May 22, 2016 in Las Vegas, Nev. The Weeknd has told and shown how much he cares for his girlfriend and he is proud to have Selena by his side.
Of course, we realised this yesterday when the news broke that Justin fled Rihanna's Grammys after party when he saw The Weeknd and Selena getting all handsy. The "Sorry" singer, who recently lamented his solitude on Valentine's Day, tossed some shade your way when he jokingly suggested that "Starboy" - a hit song of yours - was his favorite tune of the moment.
- 'Prison Bae' makes his fashion week debut
- Warren Buffett takes a big bite of Apple
- U.S. judge declines to grant tribes' request to halt construction of DAPL
- Disney's Live-Action 'Mulan' Finds Director
- Trump adviser Michael Flynn discussed hacking sanctions with Russian Federation
- Toyota Camry Hybrid and Prius launched in India
- Toshiba Is $6.3 Billion in the Hole After Some Terrible Business Decisions
- Georges St-Pierre Reportedly On Verge Of Making Long-Awaited UFC Return
- DACA Recipient Detained in Tacoma ICE Facility
- 7 takeaways from Arsenal's complete collapse against Bayern Munich