We know it is hard. "I don't know what was missing".
With its high pressure confusing the Barca defense and its sound marking resulting in Lionel Messi, Neymar and Luis Suarez doing next to nothing, the capital club has one foot in the quarterfinals after securing one of the biggest results in its history.
Messi is playing some of the best football of his career though that seems to happen most seasons. And then there's a little bit of a gap to some of the English clubs, PSG maybe and others like Dortmund and Juventus.
Di Maria added his second of the game in the 56th minute, with a stunning curler that found the top-left corner.
Another weapon in an already huge armory that has produced almost 500 goals for club and 57 for country.
"Legally? For me it's impossible to stop him". Last season's first legs with Chelsea and Manchester City were very open and although there's been a change of coach, you have to doubt whether Unai Emery really thinks the best way of winning this tie is to try grab a 0-0 here.
"It is a pleasure to be compared to a player like Xavi", he said.
The tactic is to prevent the ball from getting to him.
"You must be very, very organised". Neither did Suarez or Neymar.
With classic black boots, the 24-year-old Italian was a brain to the energy of Adrien Rabiot. "I carry the responsibility, but we need to be positive, have confidence in the team, and confidence in our own ability".
"Even though I am now in a good project and I feel at home, any player would play for Barcelona".
Mid-February is probably a bit early for it, but the Champions League round-of-16 clash between Paris Saint-Germain and Barcelona has a definite Thunderdome feel.
As you can see in the video below, Marc-Andre ter Stegen had absolutely no chance of keeping it out.
To put in that type of performance and still have much more in the locker.
The first half (the game, actually) was all PSG. Veteran Jeremy Mathieu has experience five seasons with Valencia and this is his third with Barca but he is easy to turn and error-prone.
"It's always a great privilege to contest a match like this", Emery said of the PSG vs Barcelona tie.
Samuel Umtiti, who was returning to Paris for the first time since signing for the Catalans, hit the post from close range after heading on Gerard Pique's header back across six minutes from time.
- Kim Jong Un's half-brother assassinated in Malaysia
- Moscow, Ankara to enhance coordination after Russian airstrike kills Turkish soldiers
- Twelve killed in Bali village landslide in Indonesia
- Protesters block Betsy DeVos entering school
- Manulife Financial Corp (MFC) Shares Sold by Zurcher Kantonalbank Zurich Cantonalbank
- Victor Cruz released by New York Giants
- Trump Slams Senator Who Revealed Gorsuch's Criticism Of Remarks On Judges
- Aussie Banks Hit Back at Apple Over Mobile Payment Dispute
- Staff Recs: Favorite Moment from Lady Gaga's Halftime Show
- 59th Annual GRAMMY Awards Live On CBS This Sunday