Lady Gaga may be supremely cool and confident when it comes to her fantastic Super Bowl halftime performance, but now we know one topic that can still make her blush! On Monday, the designer posted a close-up shot of Lady Gaga's torso at the Super Bowl. Along with being spotted getting kissy before her halftime show and posing for pics together, the pair also recently stepped out together for Tommy Hilfiger and Gigi Hadid's Spring 2017 fashion show Wednesday night. With a client roster including Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Lopez, he represents Gaga at the Creative Artists Agency.
HollywoodLifers, what do you think of a possible relationship between Gaga and Christian? As the clock was ticking away, fans were asking, what over-the top performance did she have in store and why can't they just fast forward to the halftime show?
Amy Cooper is the type of journalist that when asked "What do you bring to the table", she replies "I am the table". "I don't know", she said. I'm blushing. I blush a lot and it does not go with my outfit. I have always thought Lady Gaga was an incredible performer but oh my gosh.
Gaga, 30, didn't offer up any further information about the mystery man making her blush, but she has been single since calling off her engagement to actor Taylor Kinney in July (16).
Overall, Gaga won rave reviews for her high-energy show, which was watched by more than 117 million people. "We're just like everybody else and we really love each other". She was also up for performing a tune that nods to the singer's "Little Monsters".
"My fans mean everything to me", Gaga told ET as she walked backstage after exiting the field.
- Hot Wheels DLC Cars Come to Rocket League on February 21
- Packers release concussion-plagued No. 1 CB Sam Shields
- Oil Declines on Speculation US Supply Gains Will Counter OPEC
- Malcolm Turnbull shrugs off White House's name and shame
- Shares fall in Thomas Cook as results disappoint
- BC Edges North Carolina, Notches Second ACC Win
- Russian Federation banned from London World Championships
- Rio Tinto rides commodities recovery to deliver 12% earnings climb
- United Kingdom tourists face European Union roaming charges post-Brexit
- Bill authorising European Union withdrawal passes Commons