On Sunday night, the Atlanta Falcons jumped out to a 28-3 lead over the New England Patriots in Super Bowl LI.
Bouchard confirmed Monday afternoon she'll make good on her wager with 20-year-old John Goehrke.
The Patriots went on to win 34-28 in overtime, and credit to Bouchard, she didn't run from her promise.
Working with a nickname of "TW1" (and a serious Tiger Woods infatuation), the young man threw this out after Bouchard crowed about the Falcons as they barreled toward assured victory.
A random fan then gathered enough courage to ask if the Patriots should come back and win, would Bouchard go on a date with him.
Eugenie Bouchard of Canada made a bet she'll regret after the Patriots won the Super Bowl. "We can go on a date where ever you want!" Go to school in Missouri. Bouchard was sporting enough ask were the person lived but sent out a tweet saying she learned the lesson that never bet against Brady.
- Isaiah Thomas Outlasts Kyle Lowry
- Snap has officially filed for an IPO
- AFCON 2017: Egypt Defeat Burkina Faso In Penalty Shootout To Reach Final
- Mexico Refutes Versions of Trump's Military Threats
- Third quarter group revenues drop at Vodafone
- Brooklyn man arrested in death of Queens jogger
- Facebook Ordered To Pay $500 Million In Oculus Lawsuit
- US Smokeless Tobacco Company Recalls Products
- Comcast will charge extra fee for watching TV on Roku boxes
- Modi sees 'SCAM' in UP rivals; CM, Congress hit back