Those cases are also connected to a California murder case, authorities said, but they didn't provide more details. Evans is now tied to as many as six murders - Jun, Beaudin, and the four Allentown victims, which includes his own daughter - and authorities feel he may have killed the mother of his child.
He said Evans - not believed to be his real name - fits the criteria for a serial killer and that authorities want to know more about him, because they fear there are other victims. The victims found near Allenstown have still not been identified. He's the one-time boyfriend of a New Hampshire woman who disappeared in 1981.
He said DNA testing has confirmed that Evans, who used at least five aliases as he traveled the country, was the father of one of the children whose body was found in Allenstown.
"This was a guy who was a chameleon", said Senior Assistant Attorney General Jeffery Strelzin, chief of the attorney general's homicide unit.
Wagner are expected to speak at a press conference Thursday in Concord about the cases.
Just last week, investigators searched Beaudin's Manchester home. Investigators say the girl is not related to the two other girls and their mother, but all died between 1980 and 1984. Her family assumed the three left town to avoid financial troubles, and they never called police.
Beaudin's surviving daughter has asked to remain out of the spotlight, and is asking the public to focus their attention on the unidentified Allenstown victims.
Investigators released new forensic images of the victims, November 17, 2015.
Since 1985, New Hampshire law enforcement officials, working with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, have been trying to solve the mystery surrounding the deaths of a woman and three children, whose bodies were found wrapped in plastic and placed in steel barrels in the woods outside Allenstown, N.H. Hunters, on November 10, 1985, discovered the decomposing bodies of a young woman and little girl, the Globe reported previous year.
Two bodies were found in this metal drum near Bear Brook State Park in 2000.
The man then calling himself Lawrence Vanner was arrested in September 2002, after sheriff's deputies found Eunsoon Jun dead and buried under a pile of kitty litter in the basement of her East Richmond Heights home.
The other two were substantially younger.
- East Midlands business leaders welcome PM's industrial strategy
- Red panda escaped from Virginia Zoo
- Trump signs executive decree against Obamacare health law
- Explaining NAFTA: What is the North American Free Trade Agreement?
- Italy Avalanche Death Toll Rises to 17 After One More Body Found
- In Last Hours, Obama Approved Funds for Palestinian Authority
- Appeals Court Denies Full Hearing in Data Surveillance Case
- Malaysia drops a rung in 2016 anti-graft ladder
- Ranking Luis Enrique's Options to Cover for Barcelona's Injured Sergio Busquets
- Mexico seeks United States dialogue, new trading partners